HELLLLOOOOO! It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access starts today!!! It’s basically better than Christmas unless you’re a 5 year old. I’ve been shopping the sale since forever and I worked the sale for 3 years! Let me tell you that shopping it is much better than working it, but it taught me a few tips that I’m sharing below!
PLUS! Don’t forget to enter the giveaway to win $500 to Nordstrom HERE!!!
First off, let me introduce you to the sale!
Where: ANY Nordstrom store and of course online!
When: Early Access is July 14-21; Open to the public July 22 – August 7.
What: The Anniversary Sale is unlike any other Nordstrom sale. It’s only once a year! The coolest part is that all of the NEW fall styles come out seriously discounted! Then after the sale the prices return to the normal price. All the other sales are end of season sales.
How: Obviously public access is pretty self explanatory. But let me fill you in on Early Access. This is available to Nordstrom cardholders. It’s my favorite card because you get the best perks! First off, you get early access to the sale! But you also earn 2 points per dollar spent at Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack, and when you earn 2,000 points you get a $20 Nordstrom note to spend! Plus, the points add up super fast because they do double and triple and some times even ten point days! The Nordstrom credit card works like a normal card, but the debit card is a fantastic option, because you still earn the points, but it connects to your bank account like a debit card! That way you don’t have to open up another credit line! You can apply for one here!
- The sale starts today, so today is the absolutely best day to make sure you get what you want! Ordering online starts at midnight! Some people like to try products on first, but I would order them ASAP so they are not sold out. If you have to exchange or return later then you can, but otherwise you might not get the item!
- A lot of items sell out fast, but keep a look out because they may get returned! Make friends with one of the employees and have them put you on a list to be notified if it comes back in! They want the sale and you want the item so it’s a win win!
- You can also make an appointment with a personal shopper. They’re going to be super familiar with all of the items, so if you are looking for something specific they should be able to find it for you, or show you what they have that might work for you! You can also let them know all of the items you want to try on from the catalog and they will have it all pulled for you before you even get there!
- Shop the catalog early so you have an idea of what the items are and which ones you definitely want! But remember, not all of the items are featured in the catalog so you’re going to have to get online when they launch! See it here!
- This is a FALL sale technically because all of the items are the up and coming styles. So think boots, sweaters, leather jackets, jeans, handbags etc. It may seem early to be buying these since it’s still hotter than hades outside, but they are SOOO discounted you’ll kick yourself if you don’t get them early. They also have great deals for beauty and fitness, which can be all year round items!
- Stock up on basics! They’re so much cheaper that you can even get two of your favorite jeans or leggings!
Now for my favorite items!!!